WDK Motorsport Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is WDK Motorsport Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 07074775, and our registered office is c/o Rosenblatt Solicitors, 9-13 St. Andrew Street, London, England, EC4A 3AF.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your browsing and shopping experience using our website.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide us when you register an account with us, search for a product, place an order on our website, participate in blogs, discussion boards or other social media functions, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our website. The information you may give us may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS). We will only pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, where you have expressly consented;
- to improve our customer service and our website as the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- to personalise your experience as we may use information collected to understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our website;
- to notify you about changes to our products or service, or the service of, or products available from, our suppliers; and
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile or other electronic device.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile or other electronic device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of the Seller’s Group. “Seller’s Group” shall have the meaning given to it in the Terms.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, but we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Our suppliers of IT services, for the general running of the backend of our website, and related services including payment processing, administration and support services;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them and/or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website, such as Google Analytics;
- Our partners for marketing purposes (where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes); and
- Third party service providers to help us operate our business, our website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information that we collect from you is on a secure server behind a firewall.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing communication from us, you can update your marketing preferences via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content on these websites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by them. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and customer support policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please carefully check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. To request access to your personal information please email us at email@example.com
- CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
- CONTACT US